Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break Personal Post (Morasa S.)

Spring break had been much anticipated and it was nice to just have a week away from all of the pressures of classes and studying. Unlike most breaks, I wanted this break to simply be relaxing and spent at home. The first day back home, my mom had cooked a large home-cooked meal and my family and I spent the rest of the night watching movies. The rest of my break was spent relatively the same way. I enjoyed the company of my parents and my younger brother as we spent as day in New York City and the rest of the week simply shopping, watching movies, playing games, and of course, talking. Although my spring break didn’t consist of going to the beach like most people or riding on a cruise, it was spent just as I had anticipated. I got a chance to catch up on my sleep and spend time with the people I had missed most. It was a great way to be back home before going back in about two months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment